9 Reasons to Hate Xion:
1. Xion is only around for one game (about a year, in this case), which is long enough to: develop a strange love/hate friendship with Axel, confuse most of the Orgi about who she really is, give Saïx a rather large migraine (but I congratulate her for that one XD), and totally shred Roxas' heart--yes, he has one!--to pieces.
2. It only takes a bang to the back to disarm her/render her unconscious. (Real Keybearers can take care of themselves a bit better than that.)
3. Throughout the game, she runs away a lot; which is a real pain to Axel, who is in charge of retrieving her every time she leaves.
4. She figures she could beat Axel and Riku. (C'mon. No one with skill as limited as hers can even hope to take down either of them.)
5. We can't tell what gender she really is. We only call her a "she" because of her female appearance.
6. Her voice actor did a terrible job; Alyson Stoner was NOT a good choice for her.
7. Her death i